Gesture recognition is the translation of a human movement or gesture through mathematical algorithm via computing device and facilitates a person to interact with the machine without using mechanical devices, as input mechanism to perform desired actions in a system. The technology relates human gestures, such as movement of fingers, hands, head, arms or an entire body. Gesture recognition enables a person to even move the cursor just by pointing a finger at the computer screen. This make input devices such as keyboards, touch-screens and mouse redundant. Gesture recognition methods have enhanced the usability of many devices and have resulted in the advancement of several innovative applications in various end-use industries.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000177
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Gesture Recognition Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
The new gesture recognition technologies facilitate users to control a variety of devices such as computers, mobile handsets, navigation devices and laptops through motions as input commands, increasing the convenience level of the user. Human gestures are read by a camera or through special gloves. The rise in the use of gesture recognition technologies in fields of automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, gaming and automation is driving the market growth. Consumer electronics covers the largest share in the global gesture recognition market.
Top Companies profiled in this Report: Intel Corporation, Google Inc., OMRON Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Cognitec Systems GmbH, GestureTek, Inc., CongiVue, Microsoft Corporation, Apple Inc., Elliptic Laboratories AS, SoftKinetic SA , Qualcomm Inc., eyeSight Technologies , Gesture Technologies.
Emerging technologies such as image sensors, ultrasonic, interactive, 3D technologies, displays capacitive sensors, infrared and electric field are broadly used in several consumer electronic devices for human gestures detection and are anticipated to drive the market in near future. Particularly, gesture tracking and 3G technologies is seeking high share in the market. Furthermore, healthcare and automotive applications are expected to emerge as highly potential markets for gesture recognition. Also, benefits such as easy interface, portability, high accuracy and speed are anticipated to bring technological changes in tablets and smartphones.
Get Reasonable Discount on this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000177
Gesture Recognition by Technology
Gesture Recognition by End-use
- Consumer Electronics
Gesture Recognition by Regional
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Reasons to Buy the Report
- The report helps the market leaders and new entrants in the Gesture Recognition market in the following ways:
- The report segments the market into various subsegments; hence, it covers the market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its subsegments.
- The report helps understand the overall growth of the market. It provides information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report helps better understand competitors and gain more insights to strengthen organizations’ position in the market. In addition to this, the report presents the positioning of the key players based on their product offerings and business strategies.
For More Information: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000177