Global Animal Genetic Market report involves the drivers and restraints for the Global Animal Genetic Market that are derived from SWOT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles. It also includes production, revenue, and average product price and market shares of key players. This study will help market participants to get a good understanding of future development of the market and industry. Highlights about the key business priorities assist the companies to realign their business strategies.
Animal Genetic Market is expected to rise from its estimated value of USD 4.39 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 8.68 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026. Few of the major market competitors currently working in the animal genetics market are NEOGEN CORPORATION, Zoetis, Envigo, Animal Genetics Inc., VetGen, Groupe Grimaud, Hendrix Genetics BV, EW Nutrition GmbH, Alta Genetics Inc., Genus, Topigs Norsvin, CRV Holding B.V., URUS, Trans Ova Genetics., Inguran LLC dba STgenetics., Semex, Beacon Automation Pty Ltd., Cogent, EVOLUTION International , Genex Services, LLC, Rockway, Inc., River Valley Dairy., ABS GLOBAL, INC., Anicam Enterprises Inc., Milk Source. among others
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Competitive Analysis: Global Animal Genetic Market
The global animal genetics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global animal genetics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Animal Genetic Market By Product (Live Animals (Poultry, Porcine, Bovines, Canine, Others), Genetic Material (Semens, Embroys)), Genetic Testing Services (DNA typing, genetic trait tests, genetic disease tests, and others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026;
Market Definition: Global Animal Genetic Market
Animal genetics is the branch of science which deals with the study of inheritance and gene variation in domestic and wild animals. Animal genetics are mostly used for genetic trait testing, DNA testing, and genetic disease traiting. The animal genetics market is expected to increase due to the fast demand, ingesting of animal proteins, and surge in urban population, which shows demand for meat products across the globe during the forecast period.
- Growing consumer demand for animal-derived protein based supplements and food among people across the globe serves as a major stimulant for rising demand of animal genetics.
- Rising focus on classifying superior breeds using genetic engineering to obtain high reproduction rates will contribute towards the growth of this market.
- Rising global population and rapid urbanization, rising disposable income, with increased standards of living, changing consumer food habits have contributed towards the growth of global animal genetic market.
- Inventions in phenotyping services
- Growing pharmaceutical outsourcing
- Rising adoption of advanced genetic technologies for massive scale production and quality breeds.
- Dearth of skilled professionals in veterinary research
- Strict Government regulations for animal genetics
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Segmentation: Global Animal Genetic Market
- Live Animals
- Other animals
- Genetic Material
By Genetic Testing Services
- DNA typing
- Genetic trait tests
- Genetic disease tests
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Groupe Grimaud to sell HUBBARD, its Broiler Genetics Division to Aviagen Group. Hubbard’s large variety of genetic products and immense proficiency in various sections of the broiler breeding genetics market would largely contribute to Aviagen Group in extending its product line. Customers would be at advantage, deriving the benefits from the merged best practices, skills, expertise and knowledge.
- In May 2019, A green signal has been passed for CRISPR gene editing of plants and animal is in Australia. These tools of gene editing are transforming the scientific world, promising remedy to new cancer and extremely fast breeding of plants and animals. By this, the regulations of gene technology would become more relaxed, fostering towards the growth of the Genetic Market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global animal genetic market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]