Belgium and Netherlands dental implants market report involves the drivers and restraints for the Belgium and Netherlands dental implants market that are derived from SWOT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles. It also includes production, revenue, and average product price and market shares of key players. This study will help market participants to get a good understanding of future development of the market and industry. Highlights about the key business priorities assist the companies to realign their business strategies.
Belgium and Netherlands dental implants market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Belgium and Netherlands Dental Implant Market By Product Type (Implants, Accessories), Material (Titanium, Zirconia, Others), Design (Tapered Dental Implants, Parallel-Walled Dental Implants), End User (Dental Clinics, Dental Hospitals, Dental Academic & Research Institutes, Dental Laboratories), Country (Belgium, Netherlands) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Competitive Analysis: Belgium and Netherlands Dental Implant Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Danaher, Dentsply Sirona Inc., Henry Schein, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Bicon, LLC, Adin Dental Implant Systems Ltd., Sigdent Dental Implants, Institut Straumann AG, Sweden & Martina S.p.A., BEGO GmbH & Co. KG, Neobiotech, Neoss Limited and Proscan.
The modern dental implantology is based on a biologic process called osseointegration, in which certain materials including metals like titanium or non-metals like ceramic, polymers which forms a bond to bone. The dental implant is placed such that it can osseointegrate and later on, a dental prosthetic can be added. Due to rise in the geriatric population and awareness towards oral health the market is growing progressively. Dental implants are being preferred mostly by old age people followed by adults for prosthetic and aesthetic purposes.
Various companies are engaged in manufacturing the dental implants for the market such as Institut Straumann AG, Danaher and Dentsply Sirona Inc. among others. In recent time with better advancements in technology as well as in materials, has increased the demand for dental implants. Increasing geriatric population is one of the major factors that help to grow the market as they require more artificial teeth or denture than young generations.
There has been many product or technology launch, strategic decision taking place which is helping the market to grow. For instance, In October 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the launch of Acuris an innovative implant solution which utilizes friction retention to secure the crown and cap. This acquisition will help the company to strengthen their market presence for the dental implants.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @
Segmentation: Belgium and Netherlands Dental Implant Market
Belgium and Netherlands dental implants market is segmented into four notable segments which are product type, material, design and end-user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into implants and accessories. Implants are further segmented into endosteal implants, subperiosteal implants, ransosteal implants, intramucosal implants and others. Accessories are segmented into connectors and others. Connectors are further segmented into external hexagonal connectors, internal hexagonal connectors, external octagonal connectors and others .
- In April 2015, Straumann has signed an agreement to increase its ownership of Neodent, a Latin American dental implant company, from 49% to 100% in 2015. Neodent is highly profitable, and the acquisition will be accretive to Straumann’s reported EBIT margin from 2016. These two companies will be able merging certain activities and providing better services to its customers.
- On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into titanium, zirconia and others. Titanium segment is further segmented into single stage and two stage procedure.
- In September 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the launch of their new product line Azento which is a single tooth replacement solution which was highly customized in accordance to the needs and time frame of dentists.
- On the basis of design, the market is segmented into tapered dental implants and parallel-walled dental implants.
- In September 2018, Henry Schein Inc. acquired the exclusive distribution rights of Pro-cam implants of CAMLOG in Netherlands. It will strengthen its presence in Europe.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into dental hospitals, dental clinics, dental academics & research institutes, dental laboratory.
- In 2019, Henry Schein, Inc. announced that it will host the 3rd annual Dental Service Organization Education Forum on May 17-18 in Las Vegas. This event will offer three unique educational tracks that will fulfil the needs of DSOs, panel discussions in the dental industry, and networking opportunities.
- In July 2018, The INSTITUT STRAUMANN AG has acquired 30% stake in its biomaterials partner Botiss Medical AG (Germany) for an undisclosed sum. Botiss is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that has already become a leading provider of biomaterials for oral surgery. The acquisition agreement enables INSTITUT STRAUMANN AG (Germany) in expanding its global distribution network of Botiss Medical AG products and its own products. This expansion will benefit the dental implant market.
- In October 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the launch of a dental implant Acuris, an innovative product which utilizes friction retention to secure the crown and cap. The product launch will capture a particular amount of market share in the dental implant market.
- In September 2018, Henry Schein announced the acquisition of Intra-Lock, a provider of dental restoration solutions, proprietary surface, biomaterial and small diameter implant technologies. It will strengthen its market presence in Europe.
- In December 2014, Danaher has acquired Nobel Biocare Holding AG. Nobel Biocare is a world leader and developer of innovative implant-based dental restorations. This acquisition will help the company to enlarge their product range.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]