TMRR in its latest research report states that the global market size of Granulated Sugar market was $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and is expected to reach $XX million by the end of 2029 with a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2029.
Global Granulated Sugar Market Report 2019 – Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast is an intuitive and exhaustive study on the current and future prospects of the global Granulated Sugar industry. The key insights are elucidated as under:
- The report postulates key numbers on the market status of the Granulated Sugar market manufacturers and is a reliable and valuable source of market intelligence for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides an intrinsic overview of the industry including its market definition, market overview and market executive summary.
- The report depicts an in-depth analysis on the company profiles, product specifications, capacity, production value, of leading stakeholders in the Granulated Sugar market
- The Granulated Sugar market is further scrutinized through the SWOT analysis of key players for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report also brings forth important trends in the Granulated Sugar market that are changing the dynamics of the market.
- A detailed scrutiny of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics of Granulated Sugar market helps stakeholders take strategic decisions
Request Sample Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=5748&source=atm
There are 4 key segments covered in this report: machine segment, product type segment, end use segment and regional segment.
Competitive landscape of Granulated Sugar market has tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 players and provides a dashboard view of their strategies and intensity mapping.
key developments in the global granulated sugar market are listed below:
- In August 2017, Wilmar International Ltd., acquired 50% equity shares in Aalst Chocolate Pte. Ltd., a home-grown chocolate producer in Singapore. This deal was done through KOG Investments Pte. Ltd. (a completely owned subsidiary of Wilmar) acquiring the aforementioned equity shares in Aalst Chocolate. The aim of the deal was to help Aalst to use the vast production and distribution network of Wilmar in Asia and to further penetrate in the growing chocolate market in new geographies, especially China.
- In June 2018, Wilmar set up a new joint research lab in association with the National University of Singapore. The motive behind this move was to conduct highly advanced synthetic and nutritional biology research so as develop healthier food products and develop new green production technologies for industrial biochemicals and enzymes.
- In June 2019, Nordzucker AG announced that they have now shifted their focus on producing sugar from beet and cane. This was the key focus agenda of their annual general meeting on the backdrop of huge cut down in prices due to overproduction and changing political environment across the globe.
Some of the most prominent competitors operating in the competitive landscape of global granulated sugar market include –
- C&H Sugar
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Illovo Sugar Ltd
- Nordic Sugar A/S
- Wilmar International Ltd
- Mitr Phol Sugar Corp
- Cosan SA
Global Granulated Sugar Market – Drivers and Restraints
Some of the key driving factors for the growth of global granulated sugar market are listed below:
- Growing demand from various sectors: Granulated sugar has applications across variety of sectors in the food and beverages industry. It is used for creating products such as biscuits, pastry, cookies, marmalades, and jams among others. It is also used in the production of chocolates and ice creams. Granulated sugar is the fundamental ingredient in the creation of these products and thus, rising demand for these products helps in boosting the growth of the market.
- Application in the beverage industry: Granulated sugar is also used in the production of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. As their sales are increasing rapidly, it is fuelling the growth of the global granulated sugar market.
Global Granulated Sugar Market – Regional Outlook
The global granulated sugar market can be segmented into key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, the Asia Pacific segment is leading the market in terms of overall production and is expected to continue to do so in the coming years of the forecast period. This dominance of Asia Pacific is largely due to the presence of emerging economies such as India, China, and Indonesia that have large production facilities and large-scale sugarcane plantations. On the other hand, Europe is the leading the global market in terms of beet sugar production.
Segmentation of Global Granular Sugar Market
- By Source
- Sugar beet
- Date palm
- Sugar maple
- By Product
- Soft sugar
- Crystal sugar
- By End-Use
- Bakery Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Confectionery & Ice-Cream Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Customize This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=CR&rep_id=5748&source=atm
For regional segment, the following regions in the Granulated Sugar market have been covered
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis and strategies for growth including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the micro and macro-economic factors of the Granulated Sugar market
- Regional and country level analysis and the demand and supply factors which are influencing the growth of the market
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape which includes market share of leading stakeholders, along with key mergers, acquisitions and product offerings
- 1-year analyst support, along with the data support
We also can offer customized report to fulfil special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.
Request For Discount On This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=D&rep_id=5748&source=atm