TMRR in its latest research report states that the global market size of Electronic Shelf Label market was $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and is expected to reach $XX million by the end of 2029 with a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2029.
Global Electronic Shelf Label Market Report 2019 – Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast is an intuitive and exhaustive study on the current and future prospects of the global Electronic Shelf Label industry. The key insights are elucidated as under:
- The report postulates key numbers on the market status of the Electronic Shelf Label market manufacturers and is a reliable and valuable source of market intelligence for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides an intrinsic overview of the industry including its market definition, market overview and market executive summary.
- The report depicts an in-depth analysis on the company profiles, product specifications, capacity, production value, of leading stakeholders in the Electronic Shelf Label market
- The Electronic Shelf Label market is further scrutinized through the SWOT analysis of key players for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report also brings forth important trends in the Electronic Shelf Label market that are changing the dynamics of the market.
- A detailed scrutiny of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics of Electronic Shelf Label market helps stakeholders take strategic decisions
Request Sample Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=6127&source=atm
There are 4 key segments covered in this report: machine segment, product type segment, end use segment and regional segment.
Competitive landscape of Electronic Shelf Label market has tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 players and provides a dashboard view of their strategies and intensity mapping.
The competitive landscape of the global electronic shelf label market is a fragmented one with the presence of several key players. However, it is expected that the degree of fragmentation will drop in the coming years of the forecast period. The leading players in the market are expected to concentrate on forming strategic partnerships and alliances for developing IoT based solutions to drive their growth.
Some of the leading names in the global electronic shelf label market include Teraoka Seiko Co. Ltd., SES-imagotag, Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd., Opticon Sensors Europe BV, Pricer AB, LG Innotek, E Ink Holdings Inc., Displaydata Ltd., Altierre Corp, and Diebold Nixdorf Inc. among others.
Some recent developments in the global electronic shelf label market are given below:
- Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize announced that the company is planning to set up ESLs in its stores across countries such as Romania, Greece, Serbia, Luxemburg, Belgium, and Czech Republic.
Electronic Shelf Label Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are several macro and microeconomic factors that are helping to push the development of the global electronic shelf label market. One of the key driving factors for the market growth has been growing implementation of the in-store technologies. The physical stores enable customers to physically try out products before buying. These stores are also providing great offers and discounts on their products to attract large sections of crowd. The growing competition with the online distribution channels are enforcing these stores to go toe to toe with their rivals. Naturally, this growing competition among the distributor channels is expected to work in favor of the development of the global electronic shelf label market. To provide a better and more improved customer experience as well as the management of the inventory, new in-store technologies are being deployed. Some of the popular ones are AR/VR, ESLs, and in-store assistance among others. The growing adoption of these new technologies are expected to help the growth of the global electronic shelf label market.
Electronic Shelf Label Market – Geographical Outlook
The global electronic shelf label market features a geographical landscape consisting of five key regions. These regions are North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Europe. Currently, the global electronic shelf label market has been dominated by the regional segment of Europe. The region is one of the biggest market for electronic shelf labels and is expected to provide extensive development opportunities to the market players for the development of the regional market. One of the key driving factor for the development of the Europe electronic shelf label market is the increasing concentration of several big retailers in the region. Moreover, the growing integration of the new in-store technologies such as self-service checkouts, smart shelves, and ESLs among others are also expected to play an important role in driving the growth of the electronic shelf label market in Europe.
Asia Pacific segment on the other hand is expected to show a great growth potential for the given period of forecast. The growth of the socio-economic segments in countries such as India and China are expected to open newer avenues for the vendors to generate more revenue. This is thus expected to help in the development of the market in the region.
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Convenience stores, department stores, and mass merchants
- Drug stores, pharmacies, and others
- LCD ESL
- Full graphic e-paper ESL
- Segmented e-paper ESL
- Radio frequency
Customize This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=CR&rep_id=6127&source=atm
For regional segment, the following regions in the Electronic Shelf Label market have been covered
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis and strategies for growth including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the micro and macro-economic factors of the Electronic Shelf Label market
- Regional and country level analysis and the demand and supply factors which are influencing the growth of the market
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape which includes market share of leading stakeholders, along with key mergers, acquisitions and product offerings
- 1-year analyst support, along with the data support
We also can offer customized report to fulfil special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.
Request For Discount On This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=D&rep_id=6127&source=atm